High Security Anti Cut Padlock Range
When protecting your home, it is not just the house itself you have to think about. At this time of year statistics show there is a rise in outdoor burglaries, so take the time to consider the protection of your garden, shed and outbuildings too.
Research from M&S Bank has revealed that nearly a quarter of people with garden sheds admit to leaving it unlocked, with one in ten saying they never secure it, despite the contents of a typical shed being valued at hefty £597.
With this in mind, the security specialists at Yale have created outdoor security products such as padlocks to avoid being a victim of outdoor theft.
With strong boron shackles, the new high security anti cut padlock range from Yale offers added security for your sheds and outbuildings. Suitable for outdoor use, the range has been designed with five pins to provide pick-resistance and has an upgraded keyway cover for increased protection from the elements.
- Boron Shackle for superior cut resistance and strength
- 5 pin for pick resistance
- Laminated steel body with a zinc plated finish or Weatherproof Jacket for additional corrosion resistance
- Protective keyway cover to protect against the elements
- Double ball locking mechanism for added security
- 3 keys provided as standard
- High security Padlock CEN2 rated for 45mm variant and CEN 3 rated for 55mm variant
Take a look at the High Security Anti Cut Padlock range web page for more information.