The Yale Keyless Connected smart lock gives you freedom to secure your home without the need for a key. Simple to use, you now have complete control on how you unlock your door.
- Replaces existing rim cylinder used on a 60mm backset nightlatch
- Touchscreen with backlit keypad
- Battery operated
- Low battery indicator with emergency battery connection
- User codes and settings remain if batteries are replaced
- 3 minute lock out if code is entered incorrectly 5 times
- Tamper alarm
- For use on timber doors
- 2 year guarantee
Opening the lock
- 4 -10 digit PIN code
- 24 hour PIN code for visitors
- Key Card
- Key Tag
You can use a mix of up to 20 PIN codes, key tags and key cards.
The Keyless Connected Ready smart lock can connect to leading smart home systems when the appropriate module is fitted. It also connects to the Yale Smartphone Alarm and CCTV systems when you use the Yale module.
The following modules are available separately:
- Remote Fob module – allows you to open the lock with a Remote Fob
- Yale module
- Z-Wave module
Enjoy a range of extended features when selecting a Keyless Connected smart lock with a module included:
Keyless Connected smart lock – with Yale module
- Connects to the Yale Smartphone Alarm and CCTV systems
- Lock and unlock your door remotely using the Yale Smartphone Alarm and CCTV free app
Keyless Connected Smart lock – with Z-Wave module
- Connects to leading smart home systems using the Z-Wave protocol*
- Lock and unlock your door remotely using an app*
- Remotely add user credentials*
- Set schedules when people can enter*
- Audit trails to track user entry*
*functionality may vary depending on what smart home system the lock is connected to.
Please Note: Battery box is not suitable for external use.
For more information on Keyless Connected Smart Locks, visit our products page.