The Yale Keyfree Connected smart lock gives you freedom to secure your home without the need for a key. Simple to use, you now have complete control on how you unlock your door.
- Smart lock handle for use with Yale® Multi-Point locks
- Backlit keypad
- Battery operated
- Low battery indicator with emergency battery connection
- User codes and settings remain if batteries are replaced
- Police Secured by Design approved
- Insurance approved
- 3 minute lock out if code is entered incorrectly 5 times
- Tamper alarm
- Available in polished brass and polished chrome finishes
Opening the lock
- 4 -10 digit PIN code (up to 20)
- 24 hour PIN code for visitors
- Override mechanical cylinder
The Keyfree Connected Ready smart lock can connect to leading smart home systems when the appropriate module is fitted. It also connects to the Yale Smartphone Alarm and CCTV systems when you use the Yale module.
The following modules are available separately:
- Remote Fob module
- Yale module
- Z-Wave module
Enjoy a range of extended features when selecting a Keyfree Connected smart lock with a module included:
Keyfree Connected smart lock – with Remote Fob module
- Open your door using a Remote Fob
Keyfree Connected smart lock – with Yale module
- Connects to the Yale Smartphone Alarm and CCTV systems
- Lock and unlock your door remotely using the Yale Smartphone Alarm and CCTV free app
Keyfree Connected Smart lock – with Z-Wave module
- Connects to leading smart home systems using the Z-Wave protocol*
- Lock and unlock your door remotely using an app*
- Remotely add user credentials*
- Set schedules when people can enter*
- Audit trails to track user entry*
*functionality may vary depending on what smart home system the lock is connected to.
We've had some fantastic reviews of our Keyfree lock, including T3 magazine. Read the full review here.
For more information, view the Keyfree lock on our products page.