The First credential should be added during installation following the instructions on page 15 of the installation Manual. All subsequent credentials should be added through the app via the Key Owner (admin user).
To do this:
- With the Conexis® L1 App open on your smartphone, navigate to the Mobile Key for the chosen lock (in case user has access to multiple locks)
- Select the padlock icon (in the bottom left hand corner of the screen)
- Select ‘Cards/Tags’ from the menu.
- Select ‘New Cards/ Tags’ (at the bottom of the screen)
- Name the credential - For example ‘Josh’s Key’
- When promoted by the app, Press the Bluetooth wake up button on the external handle of the Conexis® L1 Smart Door Lock. (if unsure of how to locate the Bluetooth wake up button refer to page 4 of the Installation manual)
- The light on the external handle will change to Purple and the app will prompt the user to present the credential to the Key Card/Tag Reader on the external handle (if unsure of how to locate the Key Card/ Tag Reader refer to page 4 of the Installation manual)
- Once the credential has been successfully recognised the light will turn Green. The App will then automatically complete the process.
- The user will then appear in the ‘Cards/Tags’ Menu.
- The credential (Key Card/Key Tag/Phone Tag) will now be able to open the Conexis® L1 Smart Door Lock.
- You can add up to 50 credentials of any variation (Key Tags/ Key Cards/ Phone tags)